Job Title: Technical Sales Executive. Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual who has a proven track record in sales and wishes to develop their career with technical sales in the manufacturing/packaging industry. The role will involve selling industry leading brands of marking and labelling technology solutions to the manufacturing base in the greater midlands area. The successful candidate will be part of a team and will be given practical training in the products and processes.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the existing and potential customer base.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Taking qualified leads and turning these opportunities in to sales orders.
- Cross selling to existing customers with different products, i.e. to maximise coverage on each customer site.
- Conduct onsite demonstrations and trials.
- Development of new business through prospecting and cold calling.
- Carry out all reporting activities (weekly and monthly sales reports) according to agreed deadlines.
Qualifications & desirable requirements:
- A third level qualification in a technical or business field.
- Sales experience ideally 1-2 years in B2B. Minimum.
- Likes dealing with people.
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with a CRM system is desirable.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
In return a generous salary, bonus structure and package is on offer. This includes company car, laptop, phone and expenses.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter/note along your CV.